[OSList] 6 seats left for Leading Innovation Workshop in Woodside, August 23-25

The Cannon Group sherri at sherricannon.com
Fri Aug 3 17:11:01 PDT 2012

Use this area to offer a short teaser of your email's content. Text
   here will show in the preview area of some email clients. Email not
   displaying correctly?
   [1]View it in your browser.
   [2]The Art of Participatory Leadership
   and Social Innovation
     Links:
       1. http://us5.campaign-archive1.com/?u=7c29357ee644fe00915bf12c2&id=063b0cc715&e=382f77a350
       2. http://sherricannon.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7c29357ee644fe00915bf12c2&id=e6b691d7c5&e=382f77a350

   August 23-25, 2012
   Woodside, California

6 seats left for Leading Innovation Workshop

   Dear World wide Open Space Technology email,

   I hope this finds you well.

   I’m thrilled to share an exciting opportunity with you for an upcoming
   workshop I'm co-hosting in Woodside, California  on August 23-25, 2012.

   I’m extending this invitation to a select group of colleagues who've
   expressed interest in expanding their leadership influence. Please feel
   free to pass this on to other colleagues and friends who may find this
   program to be of service in their own aspirations.
     * Who will benefit: forward thinking leaders and other innovators who
       are seeking higher impact ways to engage, inspire, and activate
       innovation and business value within their teams and stakeholders.

     * What is it: a 2.5-day program where you’ll learn simple yet
       powerful leadership and communication techniques that tap into the
       inspiration and collective brain power of your teams, and spark and
       sustain their imagination to drive innovative thinking and foster
       high value output within your organization.

     * How it works:  You will work on your very own unique and pressing
       challenges (not our predetermined ones!). You will leave equipped
       with confidence, more capabilities and a seriously comprehensive
       resource manual and apply your learning the next business day at
       your work.

     * How: [3]Learn more and register
     Links:
       3. http://sherricannon.us5.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=7c29357ee644fe00915bf12c2&id=31caf68448&e=382f77a350

   With my warmest regards,

   Sherri

   Sherri Dettmer Cannon
   [4]The Cannon Group
   [5]sherri at sherricannon.com
   We are a certified Womens Business Enterprise (WBENC)
   Copyright © 2012 The Cannon Group, All rights reserved.
 Received from professional contact.
     Links:
       4. http://sherricannon.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7c29357ee644fe00915bf12c2&id=4dc4b4d3e8&e=382f77a350
       5. mailto:sherri at sherricannon.com
       6. http://us5.forward-to-friend2.com/forward?u=7c29357ee644fe00915bf12c2&id=063b0cc715&e=382f77a350

   Our mailing address is:
   The Cannon Group
28364 S. Western Avenue
Suite 442
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
   [7]unsubscribe from this list    [8]update subscription preferences
 Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?aid=7c29357ee644fe00915bf12c2&afl=1
     Links:
       8. http://sherricannon.us5.list-manage.com/profile?u=7c29357ee644fe00915bf12c2&id=50367b6a28&e=382f77a350