[OSList] Open Space...and Beyond

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Apr 22 08:28:07 PDT 2012

Oh Yes. I promised the book's editors that I would give proper attribution
if I were to share the paper prior to publication. So herewith -

The paper will appear as a chapter in an upcoming Josse Bass book authored
by Carter, Louis. Sullivan,Roland. Goldsmith, Marshall. Change Champions
Fieldguide, 2012, New York: Jossey Bass Pfeiffer and Best Practice
Institute.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: