[OSList] Learning for the Future: Report

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 01:37:29 PDT 2012

Eslam:

An example of synchronicity
and probably also of some special situations where form and context meet
content...

I am currently
working on something that can be an interesting reading for people concerned
with "improving learning systems for the future":

In "A Pattern
Language", from Chris Alexander, the following patterns:

- #18 - Network of
Learning (pgs. 99-103)
- # 43 -
University as a Marketplace (pgs. 231-235)
- #83 - Master and
Apprentices" (pgs. 412-425).

If you are
interested and have not easy access to the book, I can scan those pages and
send them to you.

Regards

Artur