[OSList] Learning for the Future: Report

icataiw at ms69.hinet.net icataiw at ms69.hinet.net
Wed Apr 18 20:06:52 PDT 2012

Sounds wonderful, Eslam.   One of the important dimensions of making
the "Learning for the Future" OS Conference in the Philippines such a
profound event, was the presence of a very diverse group of
passionate people - way beyond those involved in the formal education
structures.  Education is part of all of us and everything!

Looking forward to whatever happens..........

Gail