[OSList] 1'5 days OPEN SPACE (SOLOAN BARRIKETAN) in the promotor team and facilitation team

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Apr 15 07:03:08 PDT 2012

Eleder – Great to hear from you! My experience: 1 ½ Days is just like 2 ½
Days with one less day. In short, the last ½ day is a great time for opening
the space again for action – steps to be taken, projects to start, etc.
Should be fun!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: