[OSList] Missoula BarCamp 2012 - Open Space with Lightning Keynotes

doug ost at footprintsinthewind.com
Wed Apr 11 20:01:14 PDT 2012

Harrison--

I think both are an inside joke in computing circles, particularly those
of the linux/unix flavors. They will often use example names of files
and applications that have the word foobar in the title. To translate to
Windows users, it might be something like, "To do X, first execute the
foobar.exe file, then...."

Harold I would presume can give you the more juicy details, but I wanted
to demonstrate to all that I had run into the term before, although that
and $2 will get you a cup of coffee.... <grin>

			:- Doug.