[OSList] Missoula BarCamp 2012 - Open Space with Lightning Keynotes

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Apr 11 13:06:22 PDT 2012

Harold - Sounds wonderful! And . could you answer a stupid question that has
niggled my mind for a while: What is the derivation of "BarCamp?" "Camp" I
understand, but "bar?" And while you are at it - how about the same for
"Foocamp."

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: