[OSList] How to prepare to be surprised?

Amanda Bucklow amanda at facilit8.com
Wed Apr 4 15:50:59 PDT 2012

I like this one! And I use the image of bamboo a la Peggy.

The paradox, it seems, is that the more you let go the more things happen at the right time.

Greetings Phelim! Karen has reminded me that we should connect now that you are back in London. I just thought you might have been a bit busy in your new role as Daddy! Hope all is good there.

Kind regards
Amanda
Commercial Mediator
www.amandabucklow.co.uk