[OSList] "Practice of Peace" Available

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Wed Apr 4 13:35:47 PDT 2012

Here you can get the english language version published by the Human
Systems Dynamics Institute
http://en.boscop.org/stores/2-michael-m-pannwitz/articles/7-the-practice-of-peace

or the german language version published by Westkreuz

http://en.boscop.org/stores/2-michael-m-pannwitz/articles/4-raum-fuer-den-frieden-the-practice-of-peace

The links take you to my market stall in the online market of boscop
that also has stalls by Jo Töpfer (Wave Rider) and Gerardo de
Luzenberger (italian language version of the Users Guide) and Jutta
Weimar with her Open Space DVD and Thomas Kirsch with a dutch language
version of the task cards and Florian Fisher with "next steps" and a
collection of os poems "weying in open space"...just stroll through the
market

greetings from Berlin
mmp