[OSList] How to prepare to be surprised?

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Wed Apr 4 10:30:43 PDT 2012

Harold

I also wrote a blog on the idea of how we are active in our own surprise as an invitational idea.

http://clusterform.tumblr.com/post/6485524108/surprise-trust30-prompt

Best regards,

Phelim McDermott

I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

www.improbable.co.uk
@openspacer