[OSList] I thought it was really cool....

NigelSeys-Phillips nigel at fulcrum.com.sg
Thu Apr 26 20:42:36 PDT 2012

Dear All,

This may be old hat (tipped to HO of course) to everybody else but I thought
it was really amazing.

I ran an Open Space this week for a client in Malaysia and my (much younger)
colleague took a few bits of video on his iPhone.then has a clever app which
all by itself puts the clips together into an instant short video making all
the (old fashioned speak) joins itself!

Totally, totally beyond me but (we had excellent secretarial support) the
Proceedings Book and the YouTube link were then delivered to the client and
all participants by e-mail within two hours of the end of the 1.5 days so
they could share with friends and family that same night.

You may already do this but for a rather older member of the team I thought
it was just neat! Music not my choice..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VPbQKHME3M
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VPbQKHME3M&feature=youtube_gdata_player>
&feature=youtube_gdata_player

>From a hot, sticky Singapore

Nigel

Nigel Seys-Phillips

Fulcrum Business Management Solutions

Tel: +65 9639 2510

E-mail:  <mailto:nigel at fulcrum.com.sg> nigel at fulcrum.com.sg

www.fulcrum.com.sg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be priveleged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify
us by return e-mail and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.

Warning - Although Fulcrum has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this e-mail, we cannot accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or its attachments.