[OSList] Training Montreal Canada May 2012 - OST level I and II

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Tue Apr 17 16:51:58 PDT 2012

Dear friends,

I wanted to let you know that these two OS learning events in French are definitely taking place.

-        OST training in Montreal, May 29, 30, 31 2012

-        OST II Deepening our OS Learning, Montreal, June 1

Until April 27: Early registration rates

People with financial challenges will be offered as usual, a rate more adapted to their capacities.

There is more OS information and resources on my website http://www.dianegibeault.com

I appreciate if you can spread this invitation to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks!

Warm regards,

Diane