[OSList] Open Space flip charts, signage and proceedings

Jennifer Hurley JLHurley at hfadesign.com
Thu Sep 29 10:03:43 PDT 2011

I agree with everything Michael said, except that I think with very large
rooms and lots of discussion circles, it can be helpful to group the
colors of balloons in different parts of the room to give people an
interim clue about which part of the room their discussion is in. When
they get to the right color, they can use the numbers to navigate. We
coordinated the colors of the sticky notes with the colors of the balloons
to give an immediate visual clue. This trick doesn't work as well if the
colors are all mixed up throughout the room.

Jennifer Hurley
HURLEY~FRANKS & ASSOCIATES
1500 Walnut St STE 504  |  Philadelphia, PA 19102
p: 215-988-9440  |  f: 215-988-9441  |  c: 267-971-4598
JLHurley at hfadesign.com  |  http://www.hfadesign.com
Certified WDBE through PA UCP, City of Philadelphia OEO, NJ UCP, DE UCP