[OSList] occupy wall street?

Tova Averbuch tova.averbuch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 23:42:20 PDT 2011

Raffi and all openspace community of my heart:

This is heart opening

all the senses speak loudly

“We are one”

ME

WE

“me” a mirror reflection of “we” and vice verse

A flower fractal on every scale

There is a huge wave building up

Looking for a shore

Let us show up and be present

on the first day of the Jewish-Hebrew calendar year

bless you all  for new and fresh beginnings

and gratitude for connecting us in a rich differentiated wholeness

With open loving heart

Tova Averbuch

Holon

Isarel