[OSList] occupy wall street?

amistadasc at aol.com amistadasc at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 21:01:53 PDT 2011

We're living in a time of global open space. April Spring is but one - there are many more. If these gatherings can occur without a controlling steering committee or being co opted
by authorities, good stuff can happen.

I think it is important to spread the word - the media has been fairly silent until the cop was busted spraying mace in the face of a non violent women who was attacked for no cause -