[OSList] social-business-doesnt-mean-what-you-think-it-does-neither-does-enterprise-2.0

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Sep 24 05:20:31 PDT 2011

What a Shock Artur. We are not alone! And should the day come that some of
our wilder thoughts and applications become "mainline"??? GoodnessJ

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: