[OSList] Skye loving this wave ride

Carmella Mazzotta carmaz at rcn.com
Tue Sep 20 04:36:19 PDT 2011

Well, Harrison what I meant was the Washington DC crowd. I did not intend to
generalize however as people are people, that is unique and diverse
everywhere. But in my  many roles as project leader, organization director,
contractor and consultant, increasingly using OS, project management, and
little time availability and cause effect and outcomes dominate the thinking
out of local as well as the many national institutions here-especially
foundations. There is so much work to be done to allow organizations to be
alive with their fullest potential being realized. I was simply contrasting
the conversation on OS List to my DC crowd conversations that often ensue
inside the beltway.