[OSList] Designing an OS way

fischer florian florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Tue Sep 20 02:12:00 PDT 2011

Hi, John, look how your input is rippling !

which is just the title of my book in german language
available up from the end of october. Poems, dialogues, stories. I put
in all the experience from my working and living mainly since that
time when I got in contact with the ideas of so called open space
technology, which is for me more philosophy than technology, including
the communication with Harrison and Marve and Sandra and Ralph and all
of you in the oslist. Shortly to say, I´m deeply convinced that the
»immediate next step« is the casting moment of energy in our move, in
planning, in thinking, in doing. If we feel right within every
immediate next step we must not worry about the future.
Regards from a bright day in Berlin

Florian