[OSList] Reflections and an Invitation

Marquis Bureau marquis.bureau at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 15:05:26 PDT 2011

Greetings,

Some call it an invitation (the written or spoken form with which a person
is invited)

Some call it a debate (a discussion, as of a public question in a
listserve,involving opposing viewpoints)

I choose to call it a dialogue: (conversation between two or more people)

Thank you Birgitt for inviting us all to dialogue!

Marquis

2011/9/3 fischer florian <florianfischer at ff-wey.com>

> A personal debate should stay and move as a personal debate.
> Folks are listening.
> Don`t worry.
> Thanks for the hugs.
> Florian
>
> Am 03.09.2011 um 18:54 schrieb Birgitt Williams:
>
> Harrison…got it….and of course, I continue to play, learn, adventure,
> invite others to do the same. One of the gifts back for the playing is
> personal expansion and joy, so long as we don’t take this all too seriously.
> ****
> ** **
> Suzanne…I too hope that more of this community courageously participates on
> the list….and I also know from my travels and discussions that there are
> people who actively participate by reading, integrating, and never appearing
> as though they are there…still active participation.****
> ** **
> Hugs all around,****
> Birgitt****