[OSList] Reflections and an Invitation

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Sat Sep 3 09:54:55 PDT 2011

Harrison.got it..and of course, I continue to play, learn, adventure, invite
others to do the same. One of the gifts back for the playing is personal
expansion and joy, so long as we don't take this all too seriously.

Suzanne.I too hope that more of this community courageously participates on
the list..and I also know from my travels and discussions that there are
people who actively participate by reading, integrating, and never appearing
as though they are there.still active participation.

Hugs all around,

Birgitt