[OSList] Reflections and an Invitation

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 09:13:36 PDT 2011

Birgitt, This trip along memory lane was so valuable! Thank you for this and
for all your sharing of late.  I know you have only recently jumped back in
and your depth, commitment and continuing love and passion for Open Space
inspire me greatly.

I know there are people like you out there who were part of the beginnings
of Open Space; many are still actively involved in the community, others
more absent on this list.  It is a precious gift to have you rejoin the fray
hoping that others from the early times will jump in to sharing their
stories and insights.

And then how wonderful would it be if everyone, newbies and others, felt
comfortable to play, ask questions even the questions have been asked many
times before knowing that that simple truths merit being spoken many times.

What fun if we could attract more people on the court of the OS list and
fewer lurkers in the bleachers. A real party I'd say!

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle