[OSList] Pre-work That Works

Chris Kloth chris at got2change.com
Fri Sep 2 07:58:56 PDT 2011

Thanks for including this reminder.  As a facilitator who is also a
performing musician, this song (and the sense of including music-based
images to help a perspective emerge) resonates for me in connection with
pre-work.  Even when I have used OST to help unscramble highly
contentious conflict (even a law suit in one case), framing the work in
the possibility of a positive, shared outcome seems important.

BTW, as many wonderful arrangements of this song as there are out in the
world, as a blues guy the one I keep in may car at all times is by Dr. John!

--
Shalom,

Chris Kloth
ChangeWorks of the Heartland