[OSList] Planetary OST

Luc Bizeul lbizeul at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 15:02:59 PDT 2011

Hello,

Why don't transform the world as and Open Space ?

One day I realize that my job is not to opening the space, but to help people to realize that space is already open.

I create a tool for that : The Agoractive Spaces, it's like packaging the properties of a Open Space sub discussion group into a conceptual space with is materialise by those paper sheets.

http://www.slideshare.net/LucBizeul/entering-space (to put on the front of the space to have rules and commitment from people by passing the door).

http://www.slideshare.net/LucBizeul/agoractive-space

Now if a subject is so important that you'r ready to think on it during 1 hours alone, you can, dowload thoses sheets and invite people to go to this Agoractive Space :)

Luc