[OSList] Haiti youth choir: some fruit of open space

John Engle john at haitipartners.org
Sat Sep 17 21:13:51 PDT 2011

Hi friends on OS List,

I just wanted to share some images (videos and photos) from our neighborhood youth choir's recent trip to US. They performed seven times in schools and a church. They were outstanding!

http://www.haitipartners.org/2011/09/videos-and-photos-of-wozo-choir-in-us/

While these images don't show actual open space technology in practice, they show evidence of it ... thriving human beings discovering their talents and potential and engaging others to do the same.

Open space principles and practice influence everything that my colleagues and I do.

Warm regards to all from sunny Mariaman, Haiti,

John
John Engle - On the ground regular updates at http://www.haitipartners.org/the-blog/

Co-Director
Mobile: 202-236-6532 and 011.509.3136.6495
US Office:  772.539.8521