[OSList] Skye on new world emerging

amistadasc at aol.com amistadasc at aol.com
Mon Oct 24 21:37:53 PDT 2011

S,

Have you seen these videos? The second one, I am Not Moving
is very powerful and needs to be shared widely using social media.

juan

Peacemakers,
We are now featuring two informative and thought-provoking videos about police brutality during the Occupy Wall Street movement:
Hero's Lament and I AM NOT MOVING - Short Film
We also invite you to check out this encouraging article about New York cops who defied an order to arrest hundreds of ‘Occupy Albany’ activists.
In Unity and Oneness,
The MyPeace.TV Team