[OSList] Why I Actually Like Calling it "The Law of Two Feet"

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sun Oct 23 08:03:21 PDT 2011

Dear Phelim,
mulling over your wise words I remember the way I introduce the LAW
"You honor a group with your absence when you neither learn nor
contribute. If you learn, stay. If you can contribute, stay. But when
neither / nor, look for a more productive place for yourself".
In the future I might add something like this
"With your first step away from the group you honor the group and with
your second step toward a nap or another issue or something similarily
productive for yourself you honor yourself".
Shit, got to rewrite my book!
cheers
mmp