[OSList] Why I Actually Like Calling it "The Law of Two Feet"

Phelim phelim at mac.com
Sat Oct 22 10:41:23 PDT 2011

Yes Arno,

As David Whyte says in my current favourite poem of his:

"Sweet Darkness

You must learn one thing:
The world was made to be free in.

Give up all other worlds
Except the one to which you belong. "

Love

Phelim

I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

www.improbable.co.uk
@openspacer