[OSList] Chile WOSonOs - sharing in the moment

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 03:56:24 PDT 2011

A new dawn, a new day.  Early morning fog covers the sky.. just like the
clouds that sometimes wrap themselves around our being as we journey through
chaos and order, darkness and light, consciously or unconsciously.

Last night a night like could only happen in South America...in Chile!  Karaoke
invited itself into our WOSonOS event. Jorge Amigo, a seasoned Open Spacer
was the first solo soul at the mike. Then two, then groups of 3, 4 and 5,
then everyone, everywhere, in Spanish, in English singing their heart out.

Dancing, singing, moving and shaking, young and old, new to WOSonOS or the
old hands, the joy on every face had that hint of delight that  said "we
were prepared to be surprised and we totally are!"

In case anyone was wondering, our premier pioneer "ho"  missed that party,
having earlier retreated after a wonderful talk and a late supper with
everyone.

Past midnight when most returned to the room.  Maybe that's what the fog in
the sky represents, early morn fog in the head.?

It felt good to escape for an evening forgetting the world a bit to just
have fun.

Dear OS friends out there,  we hope you felt the magic because we feel you
here!

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group