[OSList] Viva Chile!

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Wed Oct 19 07:34:01 PDT 2011

Hi Suzanne and all the happy OS souls who will have the chance to connect  for good and great conversations in the warm world circle of WOSonOS, in the very warm Chile ...very warm in its welcome from the great description Suzanne shared with us.

Enjoy!

Diane

>________________________________

 hold them close.  How could I even guess anything negative based on this warm welcome.  The hotel is perfect (only here one night), local art and architecture everywhere, simple, and absolutely wonderful.  I feel the peace and calm after a crazy time (also wonderful) in Rome.

>A short note from Harrison.  He is here also and we'll be having breakfast. Then off to WOonOS Chile and Olmué about an hour away. Meeting friends, breathing it all in and wishing the next 4 to 5 days will last forever.
>
>There is important work to do, important conversations to have, the time we have been waiting for is here and the popping I hear is more like champagne (nothing too pricey) signaling new beginnings, new life economy, new collaborations and many new opportunities to be opening space.
>
>Thank you Chile and all our Open Space South American friends. Can't wait to meet you all as well as getting and giving hugs to my other pals from far away places who are here.
>
>Suzanne, sharing the spirit of these first moments on Chile soil (and it ain't moving...)
>

>On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 1:39 PM, ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN <eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>Harrison, it´s so moving feeling what is happening these days in Chile.
>>

>>un abrazo tremendo (a big hug to) yourself, Juan Luis, Cecilia, Lisa, Pablo Villoch... y toda la gente maravillosa que sostendrá este espacio tan vivo y lleno de paz, diversión, creatividad, humor, amor, progreso, libertad, responsabilidad y pasión,....
>>
>>Hope to see you all soon one day,
>>
>>best,
>>

>>ElederBuM31    Mind Mapping-Open Space Technology-Creativity
>>
>>from Mundaka&Bilbao
>>www.burumapak.blogspot.com (eus)   @Eleder_BuM  (Twitter)
>>www.in-fluyendo.blogspot.com (esp) www.flowandshow.blogspot.com
>>http://bm31-liburuak.blogspot.com    http://www.bilbohiria.com/gaika/berbaz
>>

>>2011/10/18 Harrison Owen <hhowen at verizon.net>
>>

>>>Everything is moving and all coming together! Chile is the
place (Wherever it happens is the right place!) And the time is NOW. A quickly
expanding NOW! Juan Luis and all his friends have prepared a marvelous
gathering, and I am sitting here at the Airport Holiday Inn just waiting for
the starting gun… Bad image I guess – but it will be a popper –
guaranteed! More soon from me and others.

options http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html