[OSList] Viva Chile!

Anne A Hiha anne_a_hiha at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:30:44 PDT 2011

WOSonOSers

Wishing you all the best of times in Chile.

Regards

Anne from Napier, New Zealand

From: hhowen at verizon.net
To: oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 10:03:23 -0400
Subject: [OSList] Viva Chile!

Everything is moving and all coming together! Chile is the
place (Wherever it happens is the right place!) And the time is NOW. A quickly
expanding NOW! Juan Luis and all his friends have prepared a marvelous
gathering, and I am sitting here at the Airport Holiday Inn just waiting for
the starting gun… Bad image I guess – but it will be a popper –
guaranteed! More soon from me and others.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

189 Beaucaire Ave

Camden, ME 04843

207-763-3261 (Summer)

301-365-2093 (Winter)

Website www.openspaceworld.com

Personal Website www.ho-image.com

OSLIST To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your
options http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html