[OSList] Occupy Resources from Tom Atlee

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 06:56:32 PDT 2011

Suzanne:

There
is no need for apologies. On the contrary… Frequently
I have no time to read my Yahoo messages, including many from the OSLIST. In my
inbox, there were so many mails on top of the one (marvelous) from Christine
that probably I would never read it.

So,
for me, it was from your previous message that I get to know not only the real
truth concerning the Rome events but also, in the bottom of it, I had the
opportunity to see and follow the links that Christine Whitney so kindly sent
us. In fact what you did was to repeat loud Christine’s words and links ;-)

was particularly impressed by this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dtD8RnGaRQ.

think this is "spontaneous OST", a version of opening space without
facilitators and without the "principles" repeated every time - as anyone
can act at a time in that role. So
maybe Harrison is right and some day in the near future we will no longer need
to talk about OST, neither to open the space for others, as OST will
become the normal way of doing meetings...

With
care

Artur