[OSList] TEDx Port-au-Prince: presented OST

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sun Oct 9 04:36:27 PDT 2011

Dear John,
getting large numbers of mayors of villages and towns impacted by large
industrial parks...and teachers, principals and community leaders
involved in Open Space approaches seems to me to be a big step in
transcending our "half way technology"... expanding space and time for
self-organisation to do its stuff. Great news. All the best!
If you keep up this pace you need many more than one annual Learning
Exchange in Haiti. Any of those folks interested in  going to the
WOSonOS in Chile? In case its a question of ressources think of the
Access Queen and the Open Space World Map Fund (zero interest loans, pay
back on your schedule or also grants).
Greetings from Berlin
mmp