[OSList] occupy Open Space?!

Alan Stewart alan at multimindsolutions.com
Sat Oct 8 19:30:44 PDT 2011

Dear Raffi and All

I admire your adventuring into the unknown and love the way you are
reporting your doing, which is so much in tune with your being.

Looking forward greatly to hearing more of your experiencing as you and
countless other kindred spirits participate in the wide Open Space all
around our little planet, 3rd from the sun.

Go well

As ever

Alan