[OSList] occupy Open Space?!

fischer florian florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Sat Oct 8 10:16:00 PDT 2011

Dear Raffi,
September 30st I asked by e-mail the german main-news-TV »Tagesschau«,
wether there is an intention that no german media is telling any
information about what is happening in NewYorkCity about »occupy
wallstreet«. And i forwardet to them the video
»... Wall Street protests: Video of champagne drinkers ...«
Up from october 2nd all our media, TV, radio, newspapers are full of
information about »occupy ..« in the US.

Yesterday told the news, that in Berlin will start something similar
next weekend.

We will witness.

Florian

Florian Fischer