[OSList] Auto Reply: Re: Fw: For posting please

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Tue Oct 4 07:59:01 PDT 2011

Kumar,

It looks like your out of office auto-responder is sending out notes to
everyone on the OSList.

I am putting in a filter that will throw away any messages with "Auto
Reply:" at the beginning of the subject line.

For the rest of you on the list - please let me know if that's being too
strict. And if it doesn't work this first time, I may have to play with
the Mailman settings for the OSList. Thanks for your patience.

     Cheers,
     Harold

--
Harold Shinsato