[OSList] Fw: For posting please

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Oct 4 05:15:58 PDT 2011

Welcome Sharron! And I think you are a first!! I can't remember anybody ever
having an "attachment" posted. But maybe that was in the old days of Boise
State? Anyhow, I am so happy that you acceded to my wish that you post your
note. Your efforts in education are significant and the use of Open Space
important and appropriate. We can all learn from your experience. And if our
good friend John Engle will join in the conversation, the stew will only get
richer.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org