[OSList] A strategic planning retreat in NJ

chunili2000 at yahoo.com chunili2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 05:10:59 PDT 2011

Thank  you Elaine and Steve for your kind words and encouragement.

Elaine, I also wanted to thank you for  sharing your wisdom on hosting  small group conversations. I incorporated some of that which was helpful.

Since I am doing this inside an organization, I intend to keep the OS spirit going as more than half of the staff have now experienced the power of self-organization. I have a weekly open forum that has been run  based on the OS principles. My intent is to encourage people to come to the forum to open space whenever they need to discuss issues.

And then, my hope is to leverage this experience to the leaders in the whole System of Care at the state level. A momentum seems to be building...

Chuni