[OSList] dates UK 2012?

Nick Sweeting nsweeting at dial.pipex.com
Sat Oct 1 13:59:56 PDT 2011

Dear Ulrika and Michael

We are looking at a pricing structure that will give the London WOSonOS the greatest accessibility possible.  This will be supported by lots of access work around affordable
housing options etc.  More details soon - as Annette says a website will go live in the near future.

As we continue planning for next year's gathering our excitement grows while also sending our
support and best wishes to everyone in Chile.

All the best

Nick

Nick Sweeting
Producer