[OSList] Celebrate the great news: space wide open in the Basque Country. HURRAY!

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 12:50:53 PDT 2011

Thanks so much Suzanne (delightful stories, sweetheart!), Pablo and all the
people enjoying Wosonos in Olmué (Chile) for having us informed.

I'm so happy with the news here that I feel I must share a bit with this
community that brings so much joy and light to my life: the same day that
Wosonos started in Olmué, 20-X-2011 we had* great news for celebration* in
the other coin of the world:

Basque group ETA said armed campaign is over (BBC News).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15393014
http://www.bbc.co.uk/mundo/noticias/2011/10/111020_eta_anuncio.shtml(Spanish)

Wide space opened in our souls. Same as some months ago, when we were so
grateful opening space for peace in the Basque Country (a bit more on it
here:
http://flowandshow.blogspot.com/2011/03/opening-space-for-peace-in-basque.html)
and we could breath in the air that peace was coming soon.

I'm sure many Chilean people with family roots in our coin of the world were
profoundly touched by these long waited news, same as Pablo Villoch, same as
many of you fellow coinspirators.

Let love flow,

*Eleder BuM31 *
*Buru-mapak-Open Space Technology-Creativity

*http://www.burumapak.blogspot.com/ (Basque)
@Eleder_BuM<http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>
(Twitter)
http://www.in-fluyendo.blogspot.com/ (esp)
http://www.flowandshow.blogspot.com/
http://bm31-liburuak.blogspot.com (books)<http://bm31-liburuak.blogspot.com%20/>
http://www.bilbohiria.com/gaika/berbaz (radio interviews in Basque)

2011.10.20 :A date that will remain in our beings for ever!