[OSList] FW: [starhawk] Starhawk's Fall and Winter Schedule

Тясто Марина В. tyasto at sapa.nsk.su
Tue Oct 11 03:56:29 PDT 2011

Dear friends!

I wish to share a word from Starhawk, who is Occupying DC now!

Love and blessings,

Marina Tyasto

Subject: [starhawk] Starhawk's Fall and Winter Schedule

While it's highly likely that I will be continuing to support the Occupy
Everything movement as it grows through these coming months, below are the
formal activities I already have planned.  I hope to see many of you!

My new book is coming out, as noted below, and will shortly be available
from New Society Publishers.  It's called The Empowerment Manual: A Guide
for Collaborative Groups.  You can find more information on my website, and
also download the free gift extra chapter, "The Five-Fold Path of Productive
Meetings", which is all about facilitation and consensus.  Please feel free
to spread it around and reproduce it!  From my experiences over the last
week at Occupy DC, I can say that it will be very useful to anyone trying to
run meetings!  My website is http://www.starhawk.org/
<http://www.starhawk.org/>

love Starhawk