[OSList] Introducing Open Space (Long)

Skye Hirst skyeh at midcoast.com
Wed Nov 30 09:45:46 PST 2011

Well that was a wonderful and so very clear description of the
"messy"  process called living life as a self-organizing entity.
Thanks Harrison so very much.  You invite the client to go into their
own experience and to tell you what that experience has taught them
and you offer a "bridge"  from their "known"  experience to something
that they thought was "unknown" but isn't.   Great, thanks.