[OSList] OST and funding crisis

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Sun Nov 27 10:47:52 PST 2011

Dear Raffi and other colleagues in OST,

As the story of the first intentional Conscious Open Space Organization
(COSO) was unfolding, I wrote the learning and the considerations onto the
OST list. Those posts are in the archives author Birgitt Bolton. In recent
time, the COSO morphed into the Genuine Contact Organization (GCO). In the
intervening 18 or so years, we continued working with this holistic approach
to organizational design (with OST at its heart), more learning happened,
more considerations needed to be taken into account. This is also recorded
in the archives author Birgitt Williams. The shift to the GCO took place
more than a year ago. I am now consciously exploring more of my learning,
including the role of a shift in consciousness, and the natural seen world
along with the super natural unseen world in the effectiveness of OST and of
the GCO. I have also been sharing this to a degree on the OST list.

I hope Lori, that if you find this of interest, that the archives on the
matter are inspiring to you.

Blessings all,

Birgitt Williams

www.dalarinternational.com