[OSList] Signing up for sessions

Ulrika Eklund ulrika.eklund at telia.com
Fri Nov 25 03:51:18 PST 2011

I smile when I read your fourth point. The struggle. I recognize it myself.
J Its so easy to get going and trying to guess what people want and don’t
want. Also easy to start to try to read peoples thoughts. Starting to value.
And the only thing that happen is that I myself get frustrated. Instead of
holding the space, trusting the people that follow their passion and
responsibility. Nowadays when I let go and trust – the outcome is amazing
and it’s so much more energy saving J

Wish you all a great weekend

Ulrika