[OSList] Fwd: Global OS via the phone

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Nov 22 06:14:05 PST 2011

Suzanne – Quite a journey and a wonderful story! The 5th Principle Lives –
“Wherever it happens is the right place,” even if there is no where there.
Or something J

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: