[OSList] Your advice please!

Gijs van Wezel gijs at megainternational.com.hk
Tue Nov 22 00:01:30 PST 2011

Dear Annette,

Your anxiety is understandable. After reading your website, I have no doubt that
you can do it. Find a suitable space for 500 people and probably 30 smaller
break-away spaces, and you can start to prepare yourself, the topic, the
invitation etc. You will have time for that and the OS community is always
support you.

best wishes from Shanghai, where I got a similar request recently at very short
notice,

gijs van wezel

Gijs van Wezel, MSc

+86-15921806910

creating new ideas & working as a team in China, can be challenging.
interested....?