[OSList] deja vu

Scott Gassman scott.gassman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 07:47:58 PST 2011

Hi Julie,

As a nine eleven survivor I would very much be interested in reading the
stories that gathered.
On the International Association of Facilitators listserv, I posted my
survivor story early on 9.16, and
by that morning upon wakening, I had over one hundred responses from around
the world. I was very
moved by the global humanity that presented itself.
Best to you,
Scott

Scott Gassman
IdeaJuice