[OSList] Anyone willing to offer feedback for a newbie?

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 07:08:38 PST 2011

Dear Leslie, I know you because you are me and all of us!   What you are
introducing in your organization is bold, wonderful and courageous, not to
say that there is any risk in what you are doing. I feel there is none!
Funny how we don't really know this until we do it which is why "just do
it" is what we should be doing more of.

It is a gift for many in your organization that you are opening this space
and introducing a new way. It is an invitation to rediscover who we are
inside, an invitation to self-organizing and igniting our own leadership
and shared leadership with other.  It is amazing how wonderful life gets
when we can live like this.  So just know that your "newbie" title doesn't
really apply. You are a wise soul and I am so glad you are on this list.
Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle