[OSList] The Devoted and Disgruntled OS roadshow is announced by the Cultural Olympics 2012 Festival

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sat Nov 5 17:25:49 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

The announcement has gone up on the 2012 olympics website for our D&D Open space Roadshow which will happen across the UK during the months of June to Oct 2012.

see the link here:

http://festival.london2012.com/events/9000961699

This will be a series of around 20 mostly two day open space events which will network to be one single nationwide conversation for the future of the performing arts in the UK . One of the exciting ideas is that this will support a continuing conversation on and offline for building a connected UK grassroots performance community. This will be  building on the strong community of artists who have been using Open space through our annual event which happen in London.  However it will reach many more nationwide areas both obvious and more out of the way.

We will be investigating ways of sustaining both nationwide networking but also how the conversations can continue their life in their local geographical regions before, after and beyond the single events themselves.

This will be exciting in feeding  our investigations of how to connect up online but will also feed new energy into our WOSonOS 2012 event. Exciting.

Love

Phelim