[OSList] FW: Reminder: December 6 Webinar on Leadership for Networks Designed to Change Systems - ReAmp Case Study

Birgitt Williams birgitt at dalarinternational.com
Tue Nov 22 12:48:26 PST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

It seems to me that there is a thrust on this list towards learning to work
with Open Space and away from working with the meeting method Open Space
Technology. I also see a thrust of developing collaborative networks and
shared leadership to increase social impact.and so I forward information
about this coming webinar for you. The Leadership Learning Community is
doing a lot of research in this field.

Kind regards,

Birgitt Williams

Subject: Reminder: December 6 Webinar on Leadership for Networks Designed to
Change Systems - ReAmp Case Study

<http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=cvyc8udab&v=0012kO3uRH1X
jAt-L1Cfvw-P-Zhr_-2rgb0OIeTTTSHr-VW02ugqjcMw7MpYywKjNHFeeq-R1XNTCTgvSOy44WZz
sevHVjwYrGuQYFed4NFkhM1YCY2PrXYcCeLZsGWwwewLFyIYQr0FIVHLXhjgqX2xweL8rABt-2ak
c_C0Xv0rVdp4lGb-RFwHMvUyq4reWmEhu2FwSM56Pm5CDlSAR5EyT0F-l1krihpBpvx9mFDsZpC3
B0WLrLcHINWEwffyj-sVkgsO35jHeBsBYiV4y0afEr8VXivOpnr6MMJNv5pQVq99QOXTiBJNTNH8
RPtyR90>

 LLC logo <http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs055/1103432344226/img/25.png>

Register for Now for our Upcoming December 6th Leadership Webinar

We, at the Leadership Learning Community
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=cvyc8udab&et=1108741532956&s=1918&e=001K-Ecrr
giD3OvXECoKlF3maHm4V0clenoIUQHH7xKLpmjASuIpnk6MQQ5IAorPd4QSXvjkMa5tYlCmX16BM
7dhCG4bdYuyBx9x7wtEkKq05Jddp4piYKfZlTtZ5hjJ9B5> , are very pleased and
excited to announce that we will be closing out 2011 with two exciting
webinars in the month of December. We continue to work with thought leaders
in the field to produce a series of free webinars that focus on promoting
more inclusive, networked and collective leadership approaches. This year's
topics ranged from collective leadership to collaborative technologies,
leadership coaching, and more!

Before you take off for the holiday - Remember to register for this
important learning opportunity!

Leadership for Networks Designed to Change Systems - ReAmp Case Study
December 6th, 2011 at 11:00-12:00 Noon PST (2:00-3:00 EST)

Presenters: Heather McLeod Grant and Rick Reed

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=cvyc8udab&et=1108741532956&s=1918&e=001K-Ecrr
giD3PUMMfiwtPbaZ_cnVAaYjLmtCcHQPR10pDo4cpF19K_c4LZjdUYOzjOtXba9dIDVtB8Mvqowj
K9PotpWnXZmCvdEOLochZHgDNgKqso2_QVk8ol41PLcNn9KStPic0-GED9C1ScAEBjXQ==>

For six years, the RE-AMP network-comprising 125 nonprofits and funders
across eight states in the U.S.'s upper Midwest-has been focused on just one
audacious goal: reducing regional global warming emissions 80 percent (from
2005 levels) by 2050. And it's working. Much has been written about the
power of collaborative networks and shared leadership to increase social
impact. For nonprofits and funders that want to go deeper on the tactics of
how to build an effective network-and what kind of unique leadership is
needed within networks-it is useful to understand how RE-AMP has done it.

For more information about our webinar series go here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=cvyc8udab&et=1108741532956&s=1918&e=001K-Ecrr
giD3MVrXuj9D_rEFD-TEWSQBLc9igTqHksQ6HT0_Wz4Gxmzy4r56oE-u-Va169fPGQiXtGE_5YDc
mIxr8SKNYIUhv6JQ5s7LcBJvoteVx4YdNdPgJ38yAdD6xejZTRfR49QDJej1g-kA9aRtwwU4hLBI
sX2eioRrkj7tOlCPSorZv41A==> .

Leadership Learning Community
1203 Preservation Park Way Suite 200
Oakland, California 94612
www.leadershiplearning.org
info at leadershiplearning.org

Forward email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=cvyc8udab&m=1103432344226&ea=
birgitt%40dalarinternational.com&a=1108741532956>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001K_4EBhhTrxTydXRj1O6DPA1mP
NRoOJ3O&t=001tySnaayxCP-JoudTH7PlsQ%3D%3D&llr=cvyc8udab>

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_Promo_204>

This email was sent to birgitt at dalarinternational.com by
bella at leadershiplearning.org |

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=001K_4EBhhTrxTydXRj1O6DPA1mP
NRoOJ3O&t=001tySnaayxCP-JoudTH7PlsQ%3D%3D&llr=cvyc8udab>  | Instant removal
with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001K_4EBhhTrxTydXRj1O6DPA1mP
NRoOJ3O&t=001tySnaayxCP-JoudTH7PlsQ%3D%3D&llr=cvyc8udab> T | Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp> .

LLC | 1203 Preservation Pkway | Suite 200 | Oakland | CA | 94612

<http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?llr=cvyc8udab&t=1108741532956.0.1103432344226.191
8&ts=S0689&o=http://ui.constantcontact.com/images/p1x1.gif>