[OSList] Anyone willing to offer feedback for a newbie?

Leslie Zucker (Creative/DC) LeslieZ at CreativeDC.com
Wed Nov 9 11:20:28 PST 2011

Hello everyone,
It's been a few years since I was on this list and happy to have returned recently. I was stuck out on the dry, deserted island called "NoWillingnessToTryOpenSpace".
I've gotten off that island and am thankful to be back on the fertile land of Open Space.  With that said, I have never actually facilitated an Open Space myself, but have one on the calendar for December 2nd at my new job (of a week!)

Is it appropriate to put out a draft of my invitation, schedule, theme, questions, etc. and ask for your feedback? If not, could I ask for a couple of volunteers whom I could write off -line asking for your thoughts?  Is there a better way to solicit a sounding board?

Many thanks for steering the newbie in the right direction,

Leslie S. Zucker
Training Manager
Human Resources Division

Creative Associates International
5301 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Suite 700
Washington, DC 20015
Office: 202-772-0022
Fax:    202-363-1258
Email:  LeslieZ at creativeDC.com<mailto:LeslieZ at creativeDC.com>
Website Address:  www.creativeassociatesinternational.com<http://www.creativeassociatesinternational.com/>